Transpersonal Therapy: Connect with… Your Soulful Self
Stressed out about your job, relationships, health? Are you suffering from anxiety and worry?
Tele-therapy is available
Transpersonal therapy consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will play an active role by asking questions. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations.
4. We’ll discover your goals and work together to achieve them using a few different types of therapy: cognitive behavioral, Neuropsychology, Jungian with an emphasis on transpersonal practices.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them.
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
I typically offer 6-10 session transpersonal therapy that is insight oriented and focused on helping you get your life back on track and connect with your soulful authentic self. Research shows that Transpersonal therapy for anxiety and trauma and relationships can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back, improve your relationship with yourself and those you care about. Explore what brings meaning and purpose to your life using altered states and intuitive tools like humanistic astrology. When you know who you are you can achieve more in life.
One of the reasons I became a healer is because personal growth has been a lifelong endeavor and I continue to be curious about parapsychology and intuitive experiences. A life-long spiritual seeker I have been practicing meditation since 1992 providing instruction to the public and clients alike. These spiritual experiences motivate me to share and study with others. My Transpersonal PhD studies focused on examining altered states of consciousness, dreams, past-life memories, after death communication, near death experiences (NDEs), peak and mystical experiences.
$130 (50 minutes)
$130 (50 minutes)
90-minute (An extended)
Mood Food Counseling
$175 (75 minutes)
2-hours (An extended)
$200 (90 minutes)
You may also want to mention the type of license that I have to ensure services with my type of credential are covered. I am a PhD, LMHC, LPC.
Do you accept insurance for counseling sessions?
What If I Don’t Have the Insurance You Accept? Can I Still Work With My Insurance?
At present, I am on Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna insurance panels. I will provide you with a superbill that you can self-submit if you have other insurance.
How Do I Discover What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
- Individual Therapy CPT 90834
- Couples Therapy CPT 90847
Other things you may want to ask about are:
- What your deductible is
- What your co-insurance payment will be
- How many visits you get per year
- If you need authorization for your visits
- Details on how to submit a superbill
Contact me if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.
What Is Your First Session Like?
Our first session determines if there is a good match between us. We explore what is happening for you and if I can be of help. If we decide to work together, we find the way that works the best for you.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
To cancel a scheduled session, a minimum of 48 hours notice in advance of your session is required in order to not be charged your fee.
At this time in my private practice, I am not an emergency resource, but focus on helping people who feel strong enough to problem solve and search for meaning without falling into crisis.
Ready to Get Started?
Healing is a process that clears out old patterns, memories, concepts, and behaviors that no longer serve our higher needs and aspirations.
The focus is not on ‘fixing’ what needs to be healed; healing implies something is wrong and needs to be ‘fixed’. Instead, from an (soul’s) artist’s perspective, you are creating a spiritual masterpiece from deep within, moment to moment.
I combine traditional cognitive behavioral (CBT), Jungian influenced, Gestalt approaches with alternative healing methods:
I have been getting remarkable results combining a variety of tools:
- EMDR (Eye Movement, Desensitization, Reprocessing) and IBSR (Integrated, Body Stress Reduction)
- Mental Health Nutrition
- Energy psychology
- Humanistic astrology
- Personalized Archetypal Meditations
- Tapas Acupressure Technique
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
The tools in the above pull-down in combination I believe speed up the process by a factor of at least three. All combine in a powerful impact to work through layers of healing. Combined with traditional psychology it creates a synergistic effect. I provide you with a manual of take-home tools to support your inner world.