Finding Balance- Reclaim Your Time and Live a More Fulfilling Life
Is Time Killing Your Choices?
I’m going out on a limb here.
I’m going out on a limb by suggesting that if you are anything like the 80% of people who say….
they feel overworked and stretched too thin, then you would also say that you could use a little less stress and a lot more balance in your life.
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to add more time to your day?
Would you like to minimize your stress?
Would you like to just slow down and spend more time on the things that you truly enjoy?
If you want to have control over your life instead of it having control over you, then I invite you to sign up for my self-study course
Discovering how to create more balance in your life will not only
help you focus on the things that matter most, but also bring you a greater sense of joy.
In my course, you will identify the benefits of having a balanced life,
but also the negative effects of having an imbalanced one. And best of all,
you discover some simple strategies to give you more hours in your day!
Identifying the tools to help you manage your time better and thus create
a more balanced life is THE key to your health and happiness . . .
Here’s what you’ll discover in this information packed training program:
What work/life balance means to you and how to make necessary changes without everything falling through the cracks.
- What work/life balance means to you and how to make necessary changes without everything falling through the cracks.
- What your current level of satisfaction is in all areas of your life and how to increase it a few notches right away.
- The consequences of living an imbalanced lifestyle, and how to make important changes…before it is too late.
- How the choices you make influence your level of balance.
and how to make healthy choices despite your daily demands.
- How you can develop a plan that will move you toward the balanced life you desire
I’m a transpersonal therapist and coach who provides counseling for anxiety, depression, symptoms of trauma, ADHD, career decision making, or any struggle in life. If you feel stuck through counseling, I can help you make the changes you desire while nourishing your mind, body, and soul. I’ll help you achieve a greater sense of purpose and spiritual fulfillment. I offer online therapy and I’m licensed in Arizona and Washington.